Full Service Wedding Planning
- Manage all your vendors and contracts -- and share our list of favorites -- so you can focus on your day Job
- Full access to our client management system to keep you on track through the planning process. Which includes a wedding website!
- Craft a custom wedding vision board and layouts, so you can see all of your ideas in one place for cohesion.
- Handle rehearsal coordination and craft that wedding day timeline.
- Floral design paired with our collection of delightful details, like hand-dyed silk ribbon, aged terra-cotta vessels, and vintage silver with a perfect patina.
- Day of set-up and onsite coordination of everything
- Serve as bridal party director (and wedding BFF for you!) day-of, so you can enjoy time spent with family and friends without missing a single photo opp.
- Breakdown of the entire reception -- we’ll even handle tips, because you’ve got a honeymoon to get to.
Contact us here for more information on Full Service Wedding Planning
Wedding Day Coordination
aka: Day of coordination or month of coordination but, with perks!
Vendors are all lined up, and you just need someone to step in as the eyes, ears, and voice to ensure your vision comes to life on your wedding day. Our team can jump in to coordinate your wedding on the big day.
- A walkthrough at your venue to get a sense of how you’d like your wedding day to look and feel
- Detailed timelines for and coordination of your ceremony rehearsal and wedding day -- plus, someone to direct your bridal party during both events.
- Access to our favorite vendors list, vendor confirmation one month out, on-site management of vendors, and final payment for them all.
Plus you will have access to our client management system to keep you on track through the planning process.
Contact us here for more information on Wedding Day Coordination